Tuesday 18 January 2011

The devil is in the details

Photo: Living etc.

 Photo: Cote Maison France

Sometimes I bookmark a flat or house where I love one detail but not the whole thing so today I compiled some of my favourite details, for the first time in one place.

Photo: Mixr Magazine Sweden

Photo: Living etc.

(I want these punk vases badly- they are so Vivienne Westwood, a favourite designer of mine)

Photo: Living etc.
 Photo: Cote Maison France

Photo: Freunde von Freunden

Photo: Living etc.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoyed this and I will be back for more. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...